Blair, NE 68008 US
- Minimum 15 years of working experience in Construction Supervision
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in operating plants, pharmaceutical, food, chemical and Petrochemical plants
- Sound knowledge of dangerous conditions on plants. Self motivated with ability to supervise, motivate, and interact with subcontractors team
- Must be familiar with NDE requirements, Weld Mapping and Material Traceability
- Must be able to read & understand weld symbols, weld procedures, mechanical and structural drawings
- Knowledge of OSHA guidelines and safe work practices 30 Hour OSHA is preferred.
- Review and Plan direct work activities. Support personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications Coordination of personnel, material, and equipment needed to meet schedules.
- Support project and construction management with planning and utilization of proper means and methods for piping activities.
- Analyze situations, identify and forecast pertinent problems and evaluate realistic options; and recommend/implement appropriate course of action.
- Adhere to and support the company’s Health, Safety & Environmental Policies.
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines.
- Typically serve as lead person to coordinate process activities within their assigned scope in an active construction work site
- Generally responsible to assure all work undertaken is within approved scope boundaries and is in full compliance
- Proven ability promoting outstanding customer service and client relations
- May have to interact with Owner’s Field Representative and outside testing agencies.
- This is a full onsite position for client located in Nebraska. (50 hours is the project schedule, there will be a period of time requiring 60 hour weeks, expectation is to provide adequate coverage.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.