1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plaza St. Louis, MO 63110 US
- Assistance with air emissions compliance and Multi-media environmental compliance audits,
- Environmental management systems,
- assistance with all aspects of safety program management
- report writing
- Work includes a mix of facility assessment, scheduling, report/permit preparation and travel. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science, Occupational Safety or Engineering from accredited program.
- Entry-level position (zero to two years of professional experience).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Previous consulting experience related to air emissions permitting and compliance and Multi-media environmental compliance audits, Environmental management systems, with safety program management, and report writing preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.