Assistant Electrical Detailer - REVIT
9785 Maroon Circle Greenwood Vlg, CO 80112 US
- An Assistant Electrical Detailer will assist with plans and prepare non-routine drawings with complex features using information from rough sketches, detailed engineering notes or brief verbal guidance. This position will work on various projects with a diverse portfolio of project types and clients.
- Assist in a full range of drawing production work.
- Produce project deliverables in an efficient and budget conscious manner.
- Assist with CAD drawing production and project execution.
- Printing, scanning and submitting drawing packages.
- Maintain high CAD proficiency and mastery of current CAD systems.
- Effectively use multiple application packages where necessary.
- Train, mentor, and develop staff.
- Review and adhere to project scope, schedule and budget.
- Resource management.
- Identification of priority tasks and implementing plans of execution.
- Communicate with team and management workload.
- Maintain record of client or company CAD standards.
- Provide quality feedback of work.
- Assist in the QA/QC process.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in drafting technology or related field and two years related experience or associate's degree and three years related experience or four years progressive detailing and design experience. (Bachelor's degree in ANY Engineering field is NOT allowed for this position EXCEPT for Engineering Technology).
- Must have at least 2-2 years Revit experience.
- Basic understanding of design software such as: AutoCAD, MicroStation, and Excel to develop the design deliverables. Ability to learn and effectively utilize new design software programs.
- Ability to utilize both 2D and 3D applications to prepare engineering drawings.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others (Project Managers, Engineers and Designers) in a multi-discipline project team environment to resolve design or drawing issues as appropriate and to accomplish objectives.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and attention to detail
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.