9400 Ward parkway Kansas City, MO 64114 US
- Field support for large remediation project in North Central Kansas, including soil and groundwater sampling, contractor oversight, and misc. field surveys.
- environmental site assessments
- development of soil and groundwater sampling plans, data analysis, site remediation, proposal and report writing, project management as well as client maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Degree in geology (preferred) or environmental science.
- 1-3 years of experience preferred.
- If a candidate has a environmental science degree we would consider, but geologist is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Geology.
- Entry-level position (zero to two years of professional experience).
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- OSHA trained and knowledge of CERCLA, and remedial design is preferred.
- Previous consulting experience, including hazardous site assessment experience, such as Phase I, Phase II, and remediation also preferred.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.