Assistant Project Controls Specialist
3106 Lord Baltimore Dr. Suite 110 Windsor Mill, MD 21244 US
- The Assistant Project Controls Specialist will support all aspects of project controls and reporting, including, project change management, cost control, progress measurement, schedule development and schedule control.
- Assist with developing, implementing and maintaining a cost management reporting data warehouse to produce program controls reports and data.
- Coordinate project schedules and assist with the development of scheduling reports.
- Review data; maintain logs; and run reports in the Enterprise Planning & Controls software or other tools.
- Perform budget tracking against Purchase Orders or Subcontracts.
- Assist and document change orders and cash flow.
- Assist quality checks and inspections on project controls deliverables.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Travel: 5% - maybe a trip or two to Chicago or Detroit.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field. Applicable experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Experience with Oracle Primavera P6 is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, think creatively and analytically, and make quick and sound decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- May be required to obtain an OSHA 10-hour safety certification.
- Willingness to accept long term field assignments.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship) in the country where this position is locate
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.