Assistant Right of Way Specialist
800 Cabin Hill Dr. Greensburg, PA 15601 US
- Analyze, prepare, review and interpret land and right of way related agreements, deeds, easements, leases, permits and licenses
- Research and collection of property documents as needed to complete files
- Update real estate files as needed and instructed by Client
- Understand and interpret easement agreements
- Support Client needs as directed
- Efficient at working independently as well as in team environment
- Interact with team members including Project Managers, engineers, scientist, real estate specialists, vegetation management specialists, public involvement specialist and construction site coordinators
- Organize and properly handle archived and historical documents
- Maintain records to track all locations of documents
- Prepare documents for transfer from various media into electronic format
- Efficiently utilize GIS systems to update data
- Support and enhance Clients digital organization processes
- Ability to meet deadlines and to communicate well in advance if deadlines are in question
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel required within our Corporate footprint
- Candidate MUST be able to sit on the client's office in Greensburg PA everyday.
- Possibility of going direct/EO: Yes, after 1.5 years based on performance.
- Travel: 5%
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration or related degree from an accredited program. Applicable experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Position requires ability to work independently demonstrating accuracy, reliability, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills; preferably including experience with GIS
- High attention to detail and organization skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel proficiencies required
- US citizenship or Green card requirement
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.