Associate Marketing Manager V
400 Saginaw Dr, Redwood City Redwood City, CA 94063 US
Our Client is seeking an experienced Marketing Project Manager to support the expansion of our brand. Our Clients Marketing Communications team is responsible for developing marketing strategy, planning, concepting and overall creative execution for our products. They partner with cross functional teams to deliver digital, print and experiential projects throughout the year.
The Marketing Project Manager will manage key creative initiatives across the Marketing Communications team, creating project plans, collaborating with project stakeholders, tracking project status, scheduling key creative reviews, and ensuring smooth workflow with the team from project initiation to final release.
Other key activities may include:
- the set up, facilitation and chairing of team huddles and status meetings, tracking action items.
- Work with Marketing Managers to prioritize and align teams on daily, weekly and monthly areas of focus.
- Handle the scheduling and agenda for creative reviews.
- Work with the team to define the creative process and structure of reviews, specific to project needs.
- Ensure that project updates are shared with partners and that project materials are collected and archived.
- This position will play a vital role in scaling our marketing programs to meet high growth targets.
- Facilitate planning and overall execution of plans for our marketing efforts both internally and externally.
- Partner with multiple functional disciplines to deliver end to end campaign projects throughout the year.
- Partner with internal groups and executives to ensure our campaigns are on point and successful.
- Create and manage project schedules.
- Run key creative initiatives across the team, tracking project status and project timelines, identifying bottlenecks, scheduling key creative reviews, and ensuring smooth workflow.
- Communicate and drive project timelines with the team from project approval, through strategic development, creative development and production to completion.
- Partner with the team to set up, facilitate and chair the weekly huddles and status meetings, tracking action items.
- Work with team leadership to prioritize and align the team on daily, weekly and monthly focus.
- Ensure that updates are shared with partners and that project materials are collected and archived.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working with creative teams in an agency or in-house creative team environment.
- Your project and time management skills are excellent, you learn quickly, and you can accommodate rapid change.
- You have the ability to organize information quickly and at a high level to address potential roadblocks and define the best way forward.
- You have a deep cultural curiosity and connectedness, including extraordinary communication and negotiation skills.
- You understand print, digital and video asset creation and approval cycles.
- You are an enthusiastic problem solver, at ease with working in a dynamic organization.
- Detail-oriented and thorough with an ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Quick learner, self-starter, self-directed, and independent problem solver
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.