200 4th Avenue South La Vergne, TN 37201 US
This position will consist of expansion project collaboration with internal and external project teams with review/adherence to BIM Implementation Plans (BxP). General design and construction knowledge is preferred. Coordination of project modeling may include mechanical, plumbing, electrical, therefore general understanding of multiple trades is necessary.
This position will involve travel. The ability and willingness to travel to US facilities in multiple states and internationally is a requirement of this position. A typical week may include the following:
• Travel to job sites, both US and internationally.
• Interact with clients and site contacts, providing excellent customer service. Timely communication with team members is critical in delivering complete and accurate modeling and documents within scheduled deadlines.
• Revit modeling production for internal uses in development of digital twin and 3D modeling of various trades within manufacturing type facilities.
• Participate in coordination meetings with BIM Manager guidance and provide technical expertise to project design team members.
• Produce and navigate project modeling in accordance with standards set by the project team.
• Plan daily activities to support multiple projects and meet productivity goals set by the BIM Manager.
• Operate and maintain 3D laser scanning technology equipment, including a laptop.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.