2331 Citywest Blvd Houston, TX 77042 US
The Billing Analyst will analyze and bill monthly electric utilities for management companies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze monthly utility usage per building and individual units. Generate consumption reports. Maintain a database of 100+ sites, their consumption or each building and unit number
- Update bi-weekly and monthly rate changes charged by utility companies.
- Gather, input and process all data into billing software.
- Reconcile differences in monthly billing.
- Understand the basic rule of sub-metering and different rate schedules.
- Assists with other billing department responsibilities as needed.
- SAP S4 (Heavily preferred)
- Written Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Math Aptitude
- Computer Literacy
- Strong Attention to detail
- Time Management Skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel
- Analytical (Tiny Termn-unix environment)
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Prior Billing experience preferred
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.