Business Analyst I
1001 Louisiana Street Suite 2300 Houston, TX 77002 US
Provide business function support in various power delivery settings.High school diploma with minimum of 5 years experience in specific area of expertise. Familiarity with power companies a plus. Provide clerical and some administrative support. Utilize PC and mainframe applications, such as Microsoft Office, People Soft, Time, EERS, and PassPort proficiently. Develop customized reports provided by integrated systems, including Passport, PeopleSoft, Impromptu, etc, and MS Office applications. Use oral and written skills to present information.
Requirements specific to this role:
- Home office space with limited distractions (including office equipment – monitors, keyboard, mouse, headset, web-cam)
- Experienced with CRM systems, Microsoft Office programs like Excel/Word, SQL (preferred but not required)
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with teammates and autonomously
- Keen attention to detail
- Intermediate or advanced analysis/critical thinking skills
- Experience with issue resolution
- Strong time management/prioritization skills (work is fast paced and highly time sensitive)
- Adaptable to processes or systems changes
- Able to provide a positive service experience to internal stakeholders (the role is internal/Ops and not customer facing)
- General: Takes initiative, flexible, willing, positive attitude
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.