Business Analyst II
1068 N FRONT ST East Case, MD 21202 US
- Updating various systems (service renewals, service abandonments, etc.), working with gas service tickets for work done in field, research of data on tickets, ongoing work; fast paced & high volume - open to changing requirements
- Provide business function support in various power delivery settings in addition, develop processes to satisfy the needs and requirements of a diverse financial group that utilize a variety of O&M, Capital and/or balance sheet and clearing accounts.
- Utilize PC and mainframe applications, such as Microsoft Office, People Soft, Time, EERS, and PassPort proficiently.
- Develop customized reports.
- May be expected to travel throughout territory as required using personal vehicle and possesses a valid drivers license.
- 3-4 years experience is typical, however very open to any years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in MS Suite Office (especially Excel)
- QA/QC experience
- Field work experience
- Thorough GIS knowledge
- GAS & Electric knowledge
- Minimum of Bachelor's or equivalent GIS experience
- Utility preferred (GAs & Electric), however are willing to consider others
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great Communication
- Self Motivated
- Willing to Lear and Contribute
- Flexible & Adaptable
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.