Business Analyst III
1310 Point Street Baltimore, MD 21231 US
Provide business function support in various power delivery settings in addition, develop processes to satisfy the needs and requirements of a diverse financial group that utilize a variety of O&M, Capital and/or balance sheet and clearing accounts. Interface and serve as primary liaison between the business unit and Corporate Financial Department, to ensure that reporting requirements, special requests, timelines and variance analysis requests are satisfied.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of financial and accounting principles as they apply to budget development and business planning.
Candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- VISIO – process mapping
- Procedure/process documentation - Management Model and process document work
- SharePoint design – assist in designing Corporate Security's site
- Power point – build presentations and reporting decks
- Excel graphs – to support business planning efforts
- Power BI – assist in monthly metric reporting
- 5 years of business analyst experience
- Bachelor's degree NOT required if they have the work experience
- Technical writing skills or procedure experience would be great
- Financial background preferred, not as important
- Security experience preferred
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.