660 Plaza Drive , Suite 224 Detroit, MI 48226 US
- Responsible for purchasing materials, services, rentals and services per the Policies and Procedures of Supply Chain Management including appropriate Terms and Conditions and Insurance.
- Assures that appropriate documentation is secured to trigger payment for contracted labor and services for fixed price milestone payment contracts (SAP).
- Develops requests for proposals. Implements contracts and purchase orders, including change order management.
- Assures invoices are consistent with the commercial contract for contracted labor and services.
- Negotiates with vendors to expedite the manufacture and delivery of materials and services.
- Compiles, calculates, interprets data and issues reports using various computer systems.
- Supports client work activities and priorities. Responsible for the maintenance and filing of source documents.
- Resolves material quality issues.
- Process supplier prequalification documentation.
- Assist Category Manager and Buyer in the development of contracts and master service agreements.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management (Preferred).
- 1-3 Years of purchasing experience.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Computers.
- Ability to Negotiate.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.