CAD Operator IV
410 South Wilmington Street Raleigh, NC 27601 US
For additional requirement/preferences:
1. Experience with MicroStation is preferred.
2. Experience with design of high voltage substations is preferred.
3. Experience or familiarity with Fusion/P8 Corp document management system is preferred.
4. Experience reading/deciphering construction field revisions and incorporating them into CAD drawings is preferred.
- Transforms initial rough product designs using computer aided design (CAD) into working documents.
- Reviews engineering drawing and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards.
- May require an associate's degree in a related area and 10+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May direct and lead the work of others.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.