Civil Engineer IV
1300 E 9th St Suite #500, , OH Cleveland, OH 44114 US
Our Client is seeking an experienced Civil or Environmental Engineer designing remedial site plans for large clientele.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Senior technical resource may serve as technical advisor for team
- Provides specialized technical input to studies and design for staff's specific area of expertise.
- Develops study and design procedures to facilitate high quality cost effective work by others.
- Participates in interdisciplinary review of project deliverables.
- Develops construction cost estimates and estimates of technical efforts for projects.
- Uses expertise in all steps of completing discipline component of PS&E package.
- Performs quality control review of design calculations or drawings.
- Prepares technical specification sections.
- Provides input to the development of engineering budget and schedule to meet requirements.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- 6 years of relevant experience
- Professional Engineer license in the State of Ohio and/or other states with the ability to obtain an Ohio license within 6 months
- Required to travel (up to 25%)
- Valid driver’s License
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge in developing site/civil plans and drawings, including advanced experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D: Create Civil 3D surfaces & grading; process and evaluate raw survey data; create alignments, profiles, sections, and pipe networks
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- Strong sense of commitment, a willingness to learn, with a desire to work in a dynamic and fast pace deadline driven environment
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients and coordinate among multi-disciplinary design teams
- Demonstrate the ability to develop
- Technical and design documents
- Following client and local and/or
- Federal code requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with standard engineering practices, construction, and operation techniques, principles, and procedures associated with industrial facilities
- Familiar with federal and local construction and environmental permitting requirements
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.