Civil Engineering Project Manager
28 West Adams, Suite 1200 Detroit, MI 48226 US
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Civil Project Manager to join their Detroit team. The position will service clients in a variety of project needs in and around Wayne County.
- Will be a licensed PE
- Minimum of 6 years professional experience working with clients from design through construction on a broad range of projects.
- Strong engineering background, a proven record of client interaction, the ability to plan and manage all aspects of the project and lead a team of engineers.
- Engineering design
- Project management
- Business development.
Minimum Position requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of six to ten years of experience
- Registered PE in Michigan or the ability to obtain within 6 months employment
- Previous experience with managing project budgets and schedules
- Experience leading and managing project teams
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on projects within the City of Detroit preferred, but not required
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.