Configuration Management Specialist III - Nuclear
Hartsville, SC 29550 US
- Responsible for reviewing checking ENG products from a Configuration Management perspective.
- Develops Engineering Changes (CMU ECs) or works with Responsible Engineers in developing ECs to ensure the end state is reflected in the respective design output documents/data bases.
- They effectively apply and understand fundamental CM concepts, engineering procedures, and design control concepts to work that is increasingly more complex and varied.
- Competent knowledge of civil, electrical, digital, cyber controls and mechanical discipline configuration practices and standards.
- Understanding of EC programmatic interfaces to ensure that information is properly updated.
- Advises station groups on proper configuration management for various EDB Equipment IDs, data fields, and drawing standards.
- Use and understanding of Nuclear Asset Suite and Microstation are beneficial skills.
- Workers at this level manage work in CM areas of specialization with minimal supervision.
- Workers have advanced skills and the ability to work independently with guidance limited to unusual or complex projects or issues.
- In-depth knowledge of civil, electrical, digital, and mechanical discipline configuration practices and standards.
- They identify problems, develop solutions and take actions to resolve.
- They are Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in one or more CM competencies (EDB, Drawings, EC Reviews, CAS Modules, etc.).
- In-depth understanding of EC programmatic interfaces (Fire Protection, Security, RP, Seismic, Q Class, Equipment Labels, etc.) to ensure that information is properly updated.
- Thorough understanding of CM roles in support of external organizations.
- They provide site wide leadership in selected CM areas.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.