Construction Management Professional Intermediate
Bainbridge, WA 98110 US
1) Bachelor’s degree in construction management, civil engineering, environmental engineering or related degree
2) Construction management experience on Site Remediation and large Civil Works Projects
3) Hazardous Site Remediation project experience
4) Ability to work onsite full time at Bainbridge Island
5) Proficiency in the use of computer to prepare reports using programs such as Word, Excel and other construction related programs
6) 40-hour Hazwoper training and current 8-hr refresher certification, or ability to obtain
1) Experience with implementation of environmental remediation, general construction earthwork activities, and waste management.
2) Keen eye for quality control during inspections and subcontractor oversight
3) Demonstrated highly effective written skills, timely documenting daily activities and reporting of site issues
4) Communication with multiple stakeholders, multiple sites and Subcontractors
5) Proven as excellent team player with exceptional interpersonal skills
6) OSHA 30-hour construction training
As a Site Remediation Construction Manager, you’ll be focused on supporting the delivery of environmental remediation construction projects. You will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight of a team of onsite support personnel and subcontractors. Additionally, you’ll support management of the construction team, project budgets, scheduling, coordination of work, reporting and leading on-site meetings with staff, subcontractors and the client in accordance with the requirements specified in the contract documents. You’ll be the primary point of contact for the client. Also, as construction manager, you’ll have accountability for delivering a construction project within the contracted scope, schedule, and budget.
Please note, that expereince working on remediation sites is required. Expereince in clean construction is not sufficient for this position.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.