Construction Manager II: Underground Distribution
1060 W Swedesford Rd Tredyffrin, PA 19312 US
- Provide constructability feedback during design and walk downs
- Review Bill of Materials and assist with managing material availability
- Develop work scope for construction bid documents and assist Project Manager in bid evaluations
- Responsible for the coordination and oversight of all construction activities involved in a project
- Coordinate contracted work activities for centrally managed Company Utilities projects during installation, monitor contractor(s) on safety, cost, quality and schedule performance
- Run safety briefings with contracted construction crews
- Initiate Scope Change requests
- Elevate document deficiencies
- Provide Planning support to the project team as required
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent work experience and a minimum of 15 years of distribution construction experience in the electric power industry.
- Individual shall have demonstrated skill in construction project management with experience in managing a distribution construction site and have knowledge about Distribution installation projects.
- Experience with Word and Excel, Knowledge of OSHA regulations and Company Utilities safety policies, Understanding of Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) procedure and become a qualified Clearance Holder, Monitor site construction activities for adherence to Company Utilities' Environmental Policy and Adherence to Company Utilities procedure PC-PE-9005 (Construction Manager Responsibilities).
- Supplier will provide cellular phone, air card (Internet), Base PPE (Class E Hardhat, Safety Glasses, FR Clothing, FR Safety Vest, Steel Toe Work Boots).
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.