Moses Lake, WA 98837 US
Title: Construction Manager
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 20 months, may extend
Pay Rate: Up to $80/hour
Per Diem: Yes, 7 days/week
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Taking 2 raw materials and blending them together to create a substance that will go into batteries. Building a big industrial facility.
- Constructability reviews
- Schedule reviews
- Estimate reviews
- Client will explain additional job duties in interview due to NDA
- Must have experience working in large industrial plants or power plants. Looking for someone who has at least 10 years of experience.
- Communication is key: must be able to hold conversations with internal stakeholders and the client. Able to present findings to Sr level management as well as client partners
- Vertical experience is highly preferred but any experience in constructing a large plant is beneficial
- Experience leading or managing people is a value add
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.