Construction Manager: Distribution
1 Lincoln Ctr Villa Park, IL 60181 US
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent work experience and a minimum of 10 years experience with construction management in the electric power industry.
- Individual shall have demonstrated skill in construction project management. High level of knowledge about distribution.
- Some duties include:
- Manage site safety including performance of safety audits,
- Provide constructability feedback during design and walk down,
- Provide scheduling input,
- Review/Manage Scope Change requests,
- Assist with managing material availability,
- Manage adherence to prints, standards.
- At least 10 years of construction manager experience, Experience with Word and Excel, Knowledge of OSHA safety policies (helpful),
- Knowledge of safety policies,
- Electrical utility experience (highly desired).
- Supplier will provide cellular phone, air card (Internet), laptop, Base PPE (Class E Hardhat, Safety Glasses, FR Clothing, FR Safety Vest, Steel Toe Work Boots).
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.