Construction Manager: Transmission & Substation
4110 Forestville Road Forestville, MD 20747 US
- Overseeing construction jobs, sub stations transmission and distribution
- Underground transmission distribution and substation relay
- Manage site safety including performance of safety audits
- Provide constructability feedback during design and walk down
- Provide scheduling input
- Review/Manage Scope Change requests
- Assist with managing material availability
- Manage adherence to prints, standards.
- 10-15 years experience of construction manager experience
- OSHA 30 or OSHA 10 certificates
- Individual shall have demonstrated skill in construction project management. High level of knowledge about transmission rebuild and substation installation.
- Electrical utility experience (highly desired)
- General knowledge of how to work a laptop
- Knowledge of safety policies (helpful)
- Previous desired/aligned experinece: Troubleman, underground lead man, substation tech, substation instruction. Transmission linesman.
- No educaton required
- Degree in Engineering, Construction Management would be a plus
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.