Construction Specialist SME
2657 25th St N Saint Petersburg, FL 33713 US
- Will report onsite to Test Lab and then in the field.
- The successful candidate shall be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Distribution Line Construction with fifteen years of experience at a minimum.
- The SME supports a diverse Project Team to achieve company objectives and is primarily responsible for providing technical support on the execution of Distribution Line Construction activities.
- The SME should possess the leadership skills to support Craft and Engineering Stakeholders.
- The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the execution of the work to meet the Program Objectives.
- The SME shall ensure that Craft and Engineering stakeholders adhere to Duke Energy's safe work practices, distribution engineering standards, work methods, and procedures.
- Associate's Degree or a combination of education plus equivalent work experience
- The successful candidate is required to have a demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Teams, Share-point, and GIS
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.