7375 Graham Drive Fairburn, GA 30213 US
- Distribution experience is needed.
- Lineman work experience is a MUST
- Provide on-site administrative and technical management of field related activities on construction project site. Supervise construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, A/E representatives, other contractors, etc., under supervision of Construction Manager and Project Manager.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, and may provide day-to-day direction of on-site administrative staff).
- Supervise craft employees and/or other contractors as required by the contract.
- May authorize and/or approve purchase requisitions, field design change requests, etc., under supervision of Construction Manager and Project Manager.
- Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
- Assist project management in developing and implementing project procedures, working documents, standards, etc.
- Ensure all on-site personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules, etc.
- Document all violations, notify project management, recommend/implement corrective actions as required.
- Assume responsibility for productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials and equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
- Responsible for cost control and project scheduling.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years construction management experience or craft supervision experience in a similar facility.
- Position requires excellent communications skills and supervisory skills of field construction personnel.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.