Data Quality Analyst
2331 Citywest Blvd Houston, TX 77042 US
- Temporary contract where the candidate will be providing user support and maintenance on existing dashboards. Will be testing dashboards and other tools in Tableau for the Financial Planning & Analysis group.
- Responsible for performing data quality checks and ensure high quality of dashboards and other data requests.
- Establish Data Quality metrics.
- Manual testing of Dashboards and user experience.
- Testing upgraded software and making performance recommendations and updates when needed.
Worker will be asked to come to the Houston HQ site to perform duties around 40 hours per week.
- At least 3 years of Tableau experience, preferably in the Oil & Gas industry
- Experience with Data Quality: data profiling, data cleansing, scrubbing data and translating via business rules
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration or similar field.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.