Cincinnati, OH 45202 US
- Designer will perform engineering substation design and drafting on capital projects.
- This work includes scheduled capital work, emergent and emergency project, and SPCC and FAC-008 compliance.
- This is an intermediate level requiring fully satisfactory performance of Assistant Design Technician tasks.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Produce engineering drawings for assigned projects
- Provides engineering/technical expertise and guidance in the identification, analysis and resolution of problems of increasing scope and complexity.
- Contributes to team decision-making in the accomplishment of business goals and objectives through effective planning, organizing, estimating, scheduling and monitoring of work activities; deals with changing priorities and differing situations and makes decision that may affect the work of the team.
- Work is performed under general supervision.
- A worker at this level may specialize in a particular engineering discipline and perform non-routine assignments of moderate. complexity from sketches and or instructions provided.
- May perform routine engineering calculations for less complex work requests.
- Begins to assist in resolving problems from field personnel and becomes more involved with site surveillance.
- Assignments are more complex, involving interface and coordination with peers and design technicians in other disciplines or workgroups.
- May check the work of peers and assist Design Technicians.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.