Digital Design Engineer SME
Harsville, SC 29550 US
- The digital design engineer SME will provide design support and EC inputs for the RNP projects and third-party review of Vendor Documentation.
- These projects consists of security IDS replacement, Camera replacement, Digital controller replacements, ERFIS computer replacement and other various Digital upgrades.
- This position will also be responsible for updating any impacted I&C and uncertainty calculations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- ?Review of Software Detail Design Documents
- Development assistance and review of Implementation Plans and work order
- Development assistance of preliminary Testing Outline
- Assistance in CDA/DA list creation and presentation to CSAT/CSIRT
- General EC and Design support, including Field Data Gathering.
- 15 years discipline experience and unique SME skills.
- Cyber Security Modification experience a plus
- Workers at this level solve more complex problems in engineering areas of specialization with limited supervision.
- Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and the ability to work with even greater independence.
- They effectively apply fundamental concepts and procedures to work that is progressing complex and varied.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.