Director of Water division (Civil Engineer)
3103 Executive Parkway, Suite 300 Toledo, OH 43606 US
Our Client is currently looking for an exceptional engineer with experience in water- related design and consulting to enhance our growing company. This position will perform technical assignments related to the design and control of various water treatment and distribution systems.
- Formulating design criteria on assigned projects
- Development of project proposals
- Contract specifications
- Coordination and review of detailed project design plans with Project Managers and CAD Modelers
- Conducting field work which may involve occasional travel to job sites
- Evaluating and recommending equipment and materials to be used
- Preparing written reports regarding needed improvements to municipal facilities.
Bachelor or Master of Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering (or equivalent) Preferred
8+ years of experience Professional Engineer (PE) License required
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.