Document Control Assistant
108 Leigus Road Wallingford, CT 06492 US
This position will assist the document controls team and Project Managers to deliver quality materials and input information on engineering projects.
- Responsible for set-up for multiple small projects.
- Collaborates to set-up the standards and procedures for the team.
- Communicates document system procedures with team members.
- Coordinates documents with multiple engineers for project needs.
- Compiles electronic project data books.
- Issues transmittals to clients and vendors.
- Processes vendor submittals.
- Packages electronic documents for clients, vendors, and internal needs.
- Notifies appropriate person of troubleshooting issues regarding vendors and clients.
- Monitors workflows for the project team.
- Allother duties as assigned.
- High school diploma and two years of applicable experience required. College degree preferred.
- Previous experience working indatabases preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Access.
- Candidates should possess accurate data entry skills.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.