Electric Distribution Design Associate
980 WARRENTON ROAD Fredericksburg, VA 22406 US
Candidates will be working on accelerated work. Will need to submit permits with VDot to municipalities, handle paying for permits, and processing improvement accelerated work. Candidates will need to be able to read some GIS as they will need to be able to take a sketch from a designer and interpret that into a permit.
Top 3 Required Skills
- MS Office
- AutoCAD (some experience but does not need to be an expert)
- Customer Service Experience including strong verbal and written skills
Top Nice to Have Skills:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of technical drawings
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- High School Diploma minimum
- Customer Service virtual and in person - the candidate needs to be able to talk with customers in all settings
- Team Work - candidate needs to be able to work as a part of a team efficiently
- Flexible - entry level acceptable but definite heavy customer experience and tight deadlines
- Min 3-4 years experience in an office environment would be a definite plus
- Property Management, legal background with knowledge of permits and easements may be helpful but not required
- A person with experience as a permitting coordinator would be a good fit for the position, someone with VDot experience as well.
Are they going to be driving a vehicle on behalf of Dominion Energy or a Dominion Energy vehicle?
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.