Electrical CAD Technician
9785 Maroon Circle Greenwood Vlg, CO 80112 US
- This position is responsible for revising existing drawings and preparing drawings of basic components from explicit verbal or written instructions or detailed sketches.
- This position successfully plots drawings; learns and follows company and client drafting standards and procedures; learns the practices of a selected discipline.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma and course work in drafting technology AND specialized CAD certification. Associate's degree in computer aided drafting and design desirable. (* Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering field is not allowed for this role except for Engineering Technology*).
- 1-2 years of professional drafting experience.
- Must have Revit experience - must be on his/her resume.
- Good experience with Revit and benefit to have CADD and/or Civil3D experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Previous internship and/or related consulting experience preferred.
- Mastered basic commands of at least one type of CAD system (ability to occasionally use higher-level commands, timesaving programs and routines).
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.