Electrical Design Engineer SME-Nuclear
3581 West Entrance Road Hartsville, SC 29550 US
- Workers at this level solve more complex problems in engineering areas of specialization with limited supervision. Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and the ability to work with even greater independence.
- They effectively apply fundamental concepts and procedures to work that is progressingly complex and varied.
- 15 years discipline experience and unique SME skills.
- The preferred worker will have nuclear plant experience within a design engineering work group. Additionally, working knowledge of Westinghouse Rod Control/Rod Position Indication is preferred.
- This position is a repost for a position that was previously accepted by a CW (George Bysfield) in October 2023 who subsequently declined.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.