Electrical Engineer 3
11401 Lamar Avenue Shawnee Mission, KS 66211 US
We are seeking Electrical Engineers to work in our office location supporting design of auxiliary power/balance of plant Electrical Design for various Energy Industry facilities. Relevant tasks may include medium voltage distribution design, low voltage distribution design, and design of auxiliary systems including grounding systems, security (CCTV and access control), and fire alarm systems.
Required Qualifications / Skills
- Citizen of the United States of America required.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience.
- Excellent writing, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be both an individual contributor and work effectively in teams.
- Ability to accept both internal and external (client) feedback.
- Willingness to learn processes and procedures special to the power industry, nuclear industry, and security system design.
Preferred Qualifications / Skills
- Previous design experience for power and/or nuclear plants preferred but would be evaluated based on experience level.
- Maintain some flexibility in work hours, if required by the client or project.
- Working directly with the project team to generate engineering design documents and deliverables for systems, structures, or components related to the power plant (drawings, calculations, studies, etc.).
- Working with project team to pass on client feedback, process client requests, and relay additional personnel or technical support needs.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.