Electrical Engineer 4
4600 McAuley Pl Suite 275 Cincinnati, OH 45242 US
• Lead Electrical design for water/wastewater projects
• Provide technical guidance on client standards and expectations to engineering and technician staff in the regional design centers that are supporting project detailed design
• Serve as technical expert in electrical power distribution and miscellaneous plant electrical systems for client consultations
• Support business development related to enhanced Electrical services
• Build business relationships with clients to understand needs and drivers
Additional Project Opportunities:
• Studies –Energy Optimization, Power System Coordination and Arc Flash Hazard Analysis, and Electrical Reliability Analysis
• Construction inspection and resolution of electrical construction issues
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience
- Written Communications
- Drive For Results
- Priority Setting
- Directing Others
- Conflict Management
- Dealing with Ambiguity and Building Effective Teams
- Intermediate knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides and standards related to assigned engineering discipline
- Professional Engineer's license in OH or another US jurisdiction, or be actively pursuing
- Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing.
- All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.