Electrical Engineer 6
8400 Ward Parkway Kansas City, MO 64114 US
Functions as Owner's Engineer on a gas turbine combined cycle power project.
- Review design deliverables prepared by contractor for conformance with contract requirements, specifications, industry standards and best practices.
- Provide recommendations to the Client.
- Responsible for determining identification of key client interests on projects.
- Communicates client interests and develops approaches to accommodate these concerns in the performance of the work.
- Focuses on client's current needs and situations.
- Minimum of 15 years related experience in large combined cycle plant design
- License is required
- Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing.
- Advanced knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides and standards related to assigned engineering discipline.
- Written Communications.
- Drive For Results.
- Priority Setting.
- Directing Others.
- Conflict Management.
- Dealing with Ambiguity.
- Building Effective Teams.
- All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.