Electrical Engineer III
Optical Way Keller, TX 76244 US
- Candidates need to have 5+ years experience programming in Labview
- A Certified Labview developer.
- Can develop custom application for equipment control and data collection.
- Can create data analysis tools in VBA or similar.
1) Purpose of Position: Measurements engineering to develop, troubleshoot, and support structural and automated test solutions for test and qualification laboratory
2) Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop Test software programs by working closely with laboratory technical leaders and engineers, to improve data collection and processing
- Installs and validates Test equipment and processes in the laboratory area to improve functionality, efficiency and effectiveness following the established validation procedure.
- Work in a local and global laboratory organization in close collaboration with all other sites as projects require
- Develop and verify new test methods and test procedures
- Coach and train technicians and other engineers
3) Minimum Education, Skill and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Optical Engineering or Associated Discipline.
- Mandatory: Experience with LabView, VisualBasic, Python, .
- Experience in supporting or developing Optical test systems for Telecommunications
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.