1999 Bryan Street Boise, ID 83707 US
- Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve people's lives everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling people's connection through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating many of these solution elements to build the intelligent environments of tomorrow.
- Bring your curiosity, talent for multi-tasking and collaboration, and extreme organizational skills. We'll help you grow, pursue and fulfill what drives you – so we can make significant impacts on the world together.
- We need an intermediate-level electrical engineer who would thrive with:
- Quick small-scope design-build projects for a high-tech yet friendly and relatable client
- The types of projects include semiconductor tool install, base build, and work orders
- A highly collaborative approach to work, within the team, with other disciplines, and with the electricians
- A close, diverse, dynamic team of 6 engineers and six designers
- Get to work under a supervisor with 35 years experience
- Mentoring is an important part of our culture
- We are part of an on-site consulting engineering team.
- BS or MS in electrical engineering
- 2 to 4 years of experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and the NEC
- Proficiency in sizing feeders and doing fault current calculations
- Proficiency with Design-Bid-Build or Design-Build construction delivery, from project initiation to closeout
- Good people skills
- Proficiency in marking up drawings and delegating work to a Designer
- Familiarity with industrial facilities
- Familiarity with NavisWorks or Revit
- Familiarity with BIM260 review software
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.