Portland, OR 97201 US
Here is what you’ll need:?
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Renewable Energy Engineering
- Professional Engineering (PE) License.
- At least 14 years of experience in engineering design of building electrical systems.?
- Solid working knowledge of NFPA 70 (NEC) and IEEE standards
- Experience with UPS and EPMS systems
- Experience with generator sizing and paralleling.
- At least 3 years of Semiconductor, Data Center and/or Mission Critical facilities electrical design experience
- Extensive experience with electrical engineering power distribution design projects, mission critical facilities experience is a plus.
- Extensive design experience with electrical power system equipment/components such as Switchgears, transformers, panelboards, generators, UPS, etc.
- Team leadership and client interaction experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills?
- Project lead experience
- Forward thinking, eager to learn best practices, and contribute with innovative ideas.?
- Displayed ability to learn quickly and driven to broaden knowledge base.?
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams.?
- Passionate about buildings and construction?
- Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Renewable Energy Engineering
- Working knowledge of Revit or BIM software.
- Medium Voltage (MV) design experience.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.