Electrical Field Service Technician - Level 3/4 (Non-Union)
3420 S Memorial Dr Tulsa, OK 74145 US
We are currently seeking experienced Electrical Field Service Technicians/ Engineers to join our company in several of our fastest growing markets in Detroit, Indianapolis, Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Maryland.
- Ability to perform acceptance and maintenance testing on low and medium voltage switchgear, low and medium voltage circuit breakers, instrument transformers, protective relays, automatic transfer switches, motor control centers, dry type and liquid filled transformers, ground systems, etc. All testing is performed per NETA standards.
- Ability to operate various testing tools and equipment including megger, digital multimeter, Hipot tester, multiamps relay tester, GFI, TTR, primary and secondary injection set, etc.
- Document services by maintaining records and writing technical reports detailing field work performed
- Ability to read and interpret electrical control schematics and diagrams
- Fundamental understanding of electrical and mechanical testing procedures
- Familiarity with electrical test equipment and fundamentals
- Experience in performing extensive testing, problem identification, and troubleshooting
- Experience with inspecting and servicing transformers, switchgear, and relays
- Strong background in troubleshooting and performing start-up service
- The ability to evaluate the operating condition of equipment
- Computer literacy and the ability to generate detailed reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- NETA level II, III, or IV Certification preferred
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.