120 Tredegar St. Richmond, VA 23261 US
Top Required Skills
- Must have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to make recommendations and decisions.
- Ability to perform effectively in a high pace, multi-task environment; and ability to independently plan and organize work schedule.
- 4. Demonstrated knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets and database (MS Office, MS Excel, MS Access, Adobe Acrobat).
What soft skill requirements do you have (team fit and personality requirements)?
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop rapport with internal and external customers.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Knowledge of Code of Federal Regulations Title 49, Parts 192 and 195
High Level Project Overview:
- Compile and maintain verifiable and traceable documentation for all records used in establishing Maximum Allowable Operating Pressures for regulatory compliance and annual reporting.
- Document finding within formal Technical Report.
- Evaluate and facilitate update needs for the GIS System
- Review and document Maximum Allowable Operating Pressure for Pipelines, Measurement, Regulation and Compressor Stations.
- Assist in preparing GIS data for evaluation in the MAOP validation tool.
Preferred Years of Experience and Education:
- Minimum of 2-year engineering or engineering technology degree and 2+ years of related work experience
- Equivalent knowledge gained through at least 4 years of related work experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
- 4-year engineering or engineering technology degree
Are there any specific companies/industries youd like to see in the candidates experience?
- Utilities or Oil and Gas experience would be a plus
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.