3400 Benning Rd NE Washington, DC 20019 US
- Provides technical knowledge to develop engineering analysis, activities and programs.
- Provide technical leadership through direct involvement to identify and resolve equipment and system problems.
- Performs engineering tasks independently.
- Participates in department specific tasks to Plant Engineering, Design Engineering, Programs Engineering, Engineering Services, and Nuclear operations.
- Typically reports to a head of a unit/department.
- Intermediate level experience MS Office Suite
- Engineering experience
- Electric Distribution knowledge preferred
- Prior experience overseeing large-scale field projects helpful
- Working with budgetary needs on large construction projects preferred
- Required to have a bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3-4 years engineering experience
- Experience working in Utility industry preferred (specifically Electric Utility)
- Ability to lead and coordinate with others
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.