526 South Church Street Charlotte, NC 28202 US
Must have a Valid DL.
- Provides engineering/technical expertise and guidance in the identification, analysis and resolution of routine problems in area of expertise.
- Assists in the accomplishment of business goals and objectives through effective planning, organizing, estimating, scheduling and monitoring of work activities under the guidance of higher-level employees.
- Prepares thorough and accurate technical reports, correspondence, documentation, calculations and sketches associated with the resolution of routine technical problems.
- Conducts basic engineering studies requiring little evaluation or ingenuity.
- Possesses knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures.
- Develops positive working relationships to effectively coordinate work activities. Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills. Maintains accurate records and files.
- Supports the company's goals and represents the company positively and professionally.
- They effectively apply fundamental concepts and procedures to work that is fairly complex and varied. - 10 years discipline experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.