101 W. Prospect Ave Cleveland, OH 44115 US
Experience Required – Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated advanced Engineering software skills including the following:
- Utilizing blocks, Layer Manager, Tool palettes, templates.
- Autodesk Plant 3D/PID.
- Creating Piping and Instrument Diagrams (P&IDs), Orthographic, and Isometric Drawings.
- Updating and modifying project setup files and pipe spec files.
- Utilizing data manager and creating Bill of Materials (BOMs).
- Ability to link models from outside parties.
- Model equipment (Tanks, Fillers and Filters) to create parts for exporting into Revit or Plant 3D.
- Autodesk Construction Cloud / BIM 360
- Familiarity to the BIM 360 workflow process is preferred.
- Working with file transferring, document control and permissions within the cloud project.
- Experience with drafting a variety of designs within select field of disciplines, including but not limited to Process Flow Diagrams, P&IDs, detailed Piping and Vessel Design, Equipment Layouts and overall site drawings.
- Experience developing bid packages including scope of work documents, equipment bid drawings, tanks and pressure vessels, piping systems, weldments, Dust Collection & Ductwork, Filling and Packaging systems, etc.
- Experience with the design review process where designs will be presented and reviewed by internal customers and other functional Engineering groups.
- Experience with Project Cost Estimating including delivering FEL 1, FEL 2, FEL 3 Level cost estimates for assigned work.
- Experience working with Project Management teams to execute design deliverables and milestones.
- Knowledge of general engineering and process safety standards.
- Experience interacting with senior level employees.
- 5-7 years of engineering experience with a sound knowledge of manufacturing and process/mechanical engineering techniques.
- Experience in working with cross functional teams including controls, robotics and process engineering teams.
- Comfortable with the Stage-Gate process and managing multiple projects at different stages within the project life cycle.
- Ideal candidate takes independent action - Implements new ideas or potential solutions without prompting; does not wait for others to take action or to request action.
- Bachelor’ s Degree Required.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering required (Structural, Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial) or equivalent experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.