Engineering Tech 5: Overhead Transmission Line
11401 Lamar Ave Overland Park, KS 66211 US
Client is looking for experienced Transmission Line Technicians to support our overhead transmission line design scopes.
- Modify or create design packages in PLS.
- Generate reports from PLS.
- Assemble hardware and construction packages.
- Prepare and verifies less complex engineering deliverables
- Performs research and develops recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection
- Experience with the utility-scale projects
- Experience with PLS-CADD, PLS-Pole, LPile, MFAD, Ultralite
- Solid experience using EXCEL, AutoCAD, MicroStation, Bluebeam
- Basic knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides and standards related to assigned engineering discipline
- Experience with PLS-CADD, PLS-Pole, AutoCAD, MicroStation
- Diploma or certificate preferred, Associate Degree in Drafting or an Engineering Design Related Technology preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience.
- All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Diploma or Certificate preferred. Associate Degree in Drafting or an Engineering Design Related Technology preferred.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.