Engineering Technologist II
3500 Gribble Road Weddington, NC 28104 US
- Job functions: 50% in the field meeting with customers/businesses looking for new service.
- Planning distribution. 50% in the office designing distribution and maintaining customer communication.
- communication with internal and external stakeholders,
- distribution design experience,
- ability to move about indoors and outdoors,
- communication with people of various socioeconomic statuses,
- problem solving.
Engineering Technologist II.
- Provide technical expertise to solve more complex problems and leadership skills to provide oversight and direction of work in a specific area of expertise, with some supervision.
- Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and the ability to work with greater independence.
- Provides technical expertise and guidance in the identification, analysis and resolution of problems in area of expertise.
- Ensures accomplishment of business goals and objectives through effective planning, organizing, estimating, scheduling and monitoring of work activities.
- Prepares thorough and accurate technical reports, correspondence, documentation, calculations and sketches.
- Conducts engineering and related studies. Strives to continually improve job-related, technical and professional knowledge, skills and performance.
- Develops positive working relationships to effectively coordinate work activities.
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills.
- Maintains accurate records and files.
- Supports the company's goals and represents the company positively and professionally.
- Either a graduate from a college or university with a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology (or equivalent), or 2 to 4 years of experience and Associate Degree in Engineering Technology (or equivalent), or 5 to 10 years equivalent experience with no degree.
- Ability to deal with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in the utility industry. Understanding of basic principles of project management.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.