Environmental Inspector III
144 Kensington Ave Buffalo, NY 14214 US
Inspect and investigate sources of pollution to protect the public and environment and ensure conformance with Federal, State, and local regulations and ordinances. They also examine permits, licenses, applications, and records to ensure compliance with licensing requirements.
Other tasks include:
- Prepare written, oral, tabular, and graphic reports summarizing requirements and regulations, including enforcement and chain of custody documentation.
- Determine the nature of code violations and actions to be taken, and issue written notices of violation; participate in enforcement hearings as necessary.
- Prepare, organize, and maintain inspection records.
- Verify environmental compliance for large construction projects
- Interview individuals to determine the nature of suspected violations and to obtain evidence of violations.
- Research and keep informed of pertinent information and developments in areas such as NYSPSC Article VII Regulations and regulations.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.