San Francisco, CA 94501 US
- Responding to a variety of ongoing requests to support Caltrans projects, including refining task needs, scoping and costing tasks, and identifying and assigning staff
- Providing oversight, authority, and accountability for projects
- Overseeing multiple projects simultaneously within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensuring quality standards on project deliverables
- Providing leadership in mentoring personnel
- Research, writing, and impact analysis for a wide range of CEQA and NEPA documents
- Subconsultant and technical staff management
- Financial management and reporting on ongoing tasks
- Environmental permitting support; and Meeting coordination and moderation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Planning or related field and 6+ years of years of experience in successfully coordinating and managing CEQA/NEPA document preparation and technical studies for Caltrans projects or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education.
- 8+ years of experience in successfully coordinating and managing CEQA/NEPA document preparation and technical studies for Caltrans projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills to effectively manage projects and interact with teams of staff, subconsultants, and clients
- Ability to write a range of CEQA and NEPA documents and supporting technical documentation for Caltrans projects
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate a high level of competence and experience in working with teams, clients, subcontractors, and regulatory personnel
- Exceptional detail orientation and attention to quality
- Experience in marketing and business development efforts in pursuit of new projects.
- Due to the nature of this role, U.S. Citizenship is required.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.