Environmental Project Manager
26471 Southpoint Rd. Perrysburg, OH 43551 US
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Excellent working knowledge of Ohio’s BUSTR, DERR, and VAP programs, Michigan EGLE Part 201 & 213 programs, and have experience working in the Oil & Gas field (refineries, terminals, well pads, etc.).
- Strong report writing skills and QA/QC review.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Good client relations and business development skills.
- Proven field experience with emergency response, contaminant investigations, compliance auditing, and remediation.
- Project budgeting.
- Staff supervision and training.
- Sub-contractor supervisory experience.
- Hands-on experience in geological/hydrogeological investigations and remediation.
- Groundwater modeling, fate and transport analyses, multi-media sampling, feasibility testing, remediation system design, installation, and O&M.
- The ideal candidates will possess OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER training, FEMA ICS training, CPR, valid driver’s license, and willingness to travel and be on-call for emergency response situations.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.