26471 Southpoint Rd. Perrysburg, OH 43551 US
- Perform soil and groundwater sampling.
- Remediation system installation oversight.
- Drilling and monitor well installation.
- Aquifer studies.
- Environmental site assessments.
- Compliance and regulatory reporting.
- Storage tank closures.
- Site reclamation activities.
- Field analysis and surveying.
- Construction and excavation oversight.
- Research on state, local, and federal levels.
- Remediation operation and maintenance along with other related environmental consulting tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, engineering or geology-related science.
- Working knowledge of Ohio’s BUSTR, DERR, and VAP programs, Michigan EGLE Part 201 & 213 programs, and have experience working in the Oil & Gas field (refineries, terminals, well pads, etc.).
- Strong observation, communication, organizational, and technical writing abilities.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and ability to work independently on multiple projects at a time under strict deadlines.
- Physical ability to work in the field under all weather conditions, climb ladders, stairs and walk on a variety of terrain.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and work with computerized database searches.
- GIS experience preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.