1051 Tom Bass Road Pearland, TX 77047 US
- Customer service, in person and phone communication
- Administrative duties including invoicing, paperwork and agreements, rental rates, customer credits. crediting customers, amending agreements, equipment logistics, monthly invoicing, and reconciling invoices.
- Tracking rentals
- Providing support for follow up customers
- Pre-Delivery paperwork/checklists
- Policy compliance
- Proficient computer skills. (Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Pt. View Pt. Oracle). Experience with ToolWatch is a plus.
- Scheduling Appointments
- Vendor Management
- Purchasing/buying experience (1-3 years is preferred)
- Construction Equipment (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Equipment Rental (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Heavy Equipment (2 years of experience is preferred)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to visit onsite field locations with occasional overnight travel
- Ability to lift 20lbs
- Safety, team building, analytical, and interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone with a "take-charge" personality who can show initiative once they learn the role/responsibilities and run with it.
- High school Diploma or GED.
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience: Entry level
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.